Mesotherapy is a technique that uses micro-injections of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten the skin, as well as remove excess fat. It was first developed in France in 1952 as a method to relieve pain but is now mainly used for biorevitalization.
These cocktails are tailored according to the indication. For example, a special set of vitamins and hormones may be injected into the scalp to strengthen the hair follicle. Other formulas can be used to lighten the skin and reduce hyperpigmentation in the face and body, while others can also be used for various different indications.
What you should know:
- Length of procedure: 15-20 min
- Anaesthesia: topical numbing cream
- Results: 2-4 weeks
- Number of sessions: 4-6 sessions
- Session intervals: 2-4 weeks
- Maintenance: as needed
- Downtime: none
- Please note: there are specific formulas that can be used a few days before special events to give that extra glow and radiance boost!