Mesotherapy for treating hair fall & the scalp
Mesotherapy is a technique that uses micro-injections of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts to tighten skin and regenerate hair follicles when injected into the scalp. It is used to treat androgenic alopecia and hair loss that occurs secondary to childbirth, crash diets or major surgeries.
What you should know:
- Length of procedure: 15-20 min
- Anaesthesia: topical numbing cream
- Results: 2-4 weeks
- Number of sessions: 4-6 sessions
- Session intervals: 2-4 weeks
- Maintenance: as needed
- Downtime: none
- Please note: this treatment can be combined with microneedling or PRP for optimal results.